Key West Express
- Indoor and Outdoor Seating
- Scenic Transportation to Key West
- Comfortable and Safe
- Attentive and Friendly Crew
- Spacious Luxury Catamaran
Key West Express is known for its speed and comfort in transporting guests to Key West in style. The Key West Express vessel is a brand new 170-ft. catamaran with all aluminum construction, turbo diesel engines with jet propulsion, large flat-screen TVs with satellite television, and state-of-the-art electronics and navigation equipment. The Key West Express is a non-stop trip from Ft. Myers to Key West and back at a special low, introductory rate.
Aboard the Key West Express, enjoy tasty treats, beer and wine, and mixed drinks on the ship's galley and bar.The knowledgeable and friendly crew can help guests navigate their way through the ship and answer any questions guests may have. Key West Express is the best way to make it to Key West quickly and aboard an amazing ship that guests are sure to enjoy and remember for years to come!
How long is th the trip from Ft Myers Beach to Key West?
Time of travel is about 3.5 hours. Weather conditions can influence time of travel.
How much luggage am I allowed to bring?
You are allowed to bring two small carry on pieces per person.
Is there parking available?
Yes parking is available for $10 per day, At the Marco Island loacation free parking is available.
Where does the ferry dock in Key West?
The ferry docks at 100 Grinnell Street, Key West, FL 33040.
Can we take a care on the Key West Express
The Key West Express is a passenger ferry, it does not have the capabilities to carry motorized vehicles such as cars.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Changes / Transfers will result in a $25 charge per ticket
- Children (5 and under) are subject to a $20 Weekend Fee for travel on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
- Voucher must be redeemed for ticket on day of travel
- Key West Express Tickets will be charged in Full
- These are Non-Refundable Tickets
- These Tickets have no Cash Value
- Key West Express Reserves the right to deny boarding to any person(s) who have not checked in 45 minutes prior to departure
- All Passengers are required to show government issued identification, such as a drivers license or passport
- Passengers must present itinerary at check in.
- Parking is $10.00 per day