Hot Tin Roof
- 0 Duval Street
- Key West FL 33040
Overlooking the Historic Key West Marina, Hot Tin Roof is the ideal place to have your first meal in Key West Florida. Known for its dramatic and stunning views of the ocean and the famous Key West sunset as well as the laid-back yet elegant atmosphere, the Hot Tin Roof is one of the most highly rated Key West restaurants. This beautiful and tranquil setting is accented with vibrant colors and a chic decor that distinguishes the Hot Tin Roof from other more traditionally-styled Key West restaurants.
The setting and atmosphere at Hot Tin Roof is definitely one of the main reasons Key West visitors keep coming back to this Key West hot spot, but the food is also something to write home about. The Hot Tin Roof serves that many call "Conch fusion," Conch being the classic Key West adjective for locals and all things distinctly Key West. At Hot Tin Roof, Conch Fusion means an exquisite and original combination of traditional Key West, Florida, Latin, Caribbean, and other tropical culinary influences that create a taste and dishes like no other.
The Hot Tin Roof takes the seafood you will find in many Key West restaurants to a completely new level, offering guests such unique and appetizing dishes as curried crab cakes with spicy habanero remoulade, coconut-crusted shrimp with a tangy horseradish, herb and jicama slaw, and the popular Hot Tin Paella which is baked saffron rice filled with a conglomeration of delicious Key West tastes such as lobster tail, shrimp, clams, mussels, chicken and chorizo.
For drinks, definitely try one of Hot Tin Roof's carefully concocted cocktails. For dessert, definitely try either the Pineapple Upside-Down cake or the Cinnamon Basil Tres Leche (a traditional Latin dessert but served with a unique twist).
Some of Hot Tin Roof's signature items include their (usually) fresh lobster with garlic, chile and Cuban mojo and the macadamia-crusted grouper (almost always a fresh catch) served with a delicious yellow curry sauce. For dessert, try the irresistible chocolate lava cake.
Daily 7:30AM-11:30AM and 5:00PM-10:00PM
- Cuisine Seafood
- Open For Breakfast/Brunch and Dinner
- Price Range $$$ (a typical entree will cost you between $20 and $50
- Payment Methods American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- What To Wear The restaurant has a casual-elegant vibe, dress should match this casual elegance but like most Key West restaurants, there is no need to bring a coat and tie.
- What To Drink Opt for one of the cocktails which are made like real cocktails
- Parking Info Street parking is available on nearby Downtown Key West streets
- Smoking Smoking allowed in outdoor areas